I offer two types of Brand New Baby Sessions:
- Fresh 48 Hospital Sessions
- Newborn At Home Lifestyle Sessions
I also offer (and specialize in) posed newborn portraits. For information on those, visit my newborn sessions page.
Brand New Baby Fresh 48 Hospital Session Information
Hospital sessions are held within the first 48 hours after your baby’s birth and are a beautiful way to capture a brand new family, a new baby meeting his/her siblings and grandparents, and all the tiny details that change so quickly in the first few days.
Brand new baby sessions include:
- 45 minutes of photography at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, Capital Regional Medical Center, The Birth Cottage, or other Tallahassee locations. For births at Archbold Medical Center in Thomasville, GA or other nearby birthing centers, an additional travel fee may apply. For home births session will be in your home.
- All sessions are held in the first 48 hours of your baby’s life. Parents should call while they are in labor and update me once the baby is born so I can make arrangements to be there as soon as possible.
- Documentary style photography – candid, lifestyle images capturing important moments and all the tiny details you want to remember. These sessions do not include sleepy posed images (see my newborn session page for information on those sessions.)
Save $50 on your Brand New Baby session when you also book a newborn session.
Due to the unpredictable nature of due dates, I take a limited number of brand new baby sessions each month so that I can guarantee availability for my clients in the first 48 hours of their baby’s life. Most clients book these sessions during their second trimester, but when possible I leave flexibility in my calendar for last minute sessions.
Brand New Baby At Home Session Information
Brand New Baby At Home sessions include:
- 1 hour of photography at your home in Tallahassee, FL (a $50 travel fee applies to homes in Monticello, Crawfordville, Woodville, Quincy, and Havana, FL and Thomasville and Cairo, GA). Inquire about fees for other areas.
- Most families plan these sessions during the first month of their baby’s life to capture their new family while the baby is still tiny and new. These sessions can be photographed any time, though, so if your baby is past two weeks, don’t hesitate to contact me.
- At home sessions include family portraits and individuals of your new baby, capturing all the tiny details you want to remember. I love to capture the baby in his/her nursery! These sessions do not include sleepy posed images (see my newborn session page for information on those sessions.) I love to incorporate items in your home, such as sentimental baby blankets, a favorite basket, etc. Family pets are welcome to be included in images. Breastfeeding images may also be included.
Want to schedule your own first brand new baby session? Contact me today to check availability for your due date.