As a mother myself, I don’t think there is anything more special than the bond between a mother and a child. I love to capture that bond in your maternity session, newborn session, and as your baby grows!
The best time to book your maternity session is during your second trimester to ensure availability. I take a limited number of sessions per month to ensure the highest quality portraits for each of my clients. Maternity sessions are ideally photographed between 32-34 weeks, but can be photographed earlier or later depending on the needs of each specific client.
Beth offers both studio and outdoor maternity portraits. Maternity dresses are available to borrow for your session, and are included at no additional cost.
- 1 hour photography session at session location of your choice including my studio, your home, or an outdoor location in Tallahassee
- Includes family portraits (optional)
- Includes use of studio’s maternity dresses (optional).
- Includes 1-2 outfit changes (2-3 outfits total)
- Includes a pre-session consultation via phone or email to plan your customized portrait session
An online gallery of images will be ready 2-3 weeks after your session date for you to choose your prints and products.
Belly to Baby:
Interested in booking a baby plan to take advantage of discounted pricing and priority scheduling? Visit my baby plan page for more information.
For more examples of my maternity portraits, view my maternity portfolio here.
Want to schedule your own maternity session? Contact me today to check availability for your due date.