Update: Casting call has ended. Thank you so much for the overwhelming response! I will be looking through all the applications and choosing the best fit based on due dates and availability. Thank you so much to everyone who applied!
I am looking for a local expecting mother who is willing to model for a photography session. (No modeling experience is required.) The purpose of this session is to try some new lighting setups and poses and our new maternity gowns. The session will take place at my downtown studio (off 7th Avenue) in early-mid April.
Maternity Models should be:
- at least 32 weeks pregnant at time of session
- willing to allow any and all images to be used to promote Beth Johnson Photography
- comfortable posing in a variety of positions, including sitting, standing, and lying down
- comfortable posing with your belly showing (stretch marks can be edited out if necessary)
- willing to take suggestions for clothing, and in some cases, clothing will be provided
- comfortable styling their own hair and makeup, or willing to have their hair and makeup professionally done (not required)
I love photographing families and include spouses in children in almost all of my maternity sessions! This casting call session though, is for a few specific poses with just the mother to be.
Interested in modeling for this FREE maternity session? Please fill out the questionnaire below. Note: Not all applicants will be chosen, as I only have space in my schedule for 1-2 casting call sessions.
(Questionnaire removed as casting call has ended.)